We are driven by our charitable mission to provide the best possible care to as many people as possible. Every day we aim to transform lives by building world-class mental health services.
Our values underpin everything we do. They describe how we need to behave in order to succeed.
- compassion - we are supportive; we understand and care for our patients, their families and all in the St Andrew's community
- accountability - we do what we say we will do; we will take ownership and will be proactive and responsible
- respect - we act with integrity; we will be real, open and honest
- excellence - we are innovative, we learn and deliver what works and whatever we do we will strive to do well.
We call these our CARE values.
Our charitable objectives
Our charitable mission is to help as many people as possible by:
- promoting healing
- relieving suffering
- meeting the needs of people experiencing mental disorders, including psychiatric illness, developmental disability and brain injury.